- Emiel Cracco (04/09/17 – 30/11/17), Gent University, Belgium.
- Wen Yuan (15/10/16 – 15/10/17), Beihang University, China.
- Nick Sexton (2013-2017): Human task switching and the role of inhibitory processes: A computational modelling and empirical approach (ESRC funded Ph.D. with Richard Cooper and Eddy Davelaar)
- Constantinos Mitsopoulos (2012-2016): Reinforcement learning approaches to the analysis of the emergence of goal-directed behaviour (EC Funded Ph.D. with Richard Cooper and Denis Mareschal)
- Dr. Caspar Addyman (2011-2015): (1) Dynamic systems models of the development of spatial working memory, and (2) Modelling temporal judgments across early development (PostDoc with Denis Mareschal and Robert French (Dijon)); Now at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Mariam Sood (2011-2012): Modelling the supervisory system and frontal dysfunction: An architecturally grounded model of the Wisconsin Card Sorting task (M.Sc. with Richard Cooper)
- Hala Alireza (2010-2011): Simulating frontal brain damage in a computational model of the Wisconsin Card Sorting Task (M.Sc. with Richard Cooper)
- Olivia Guest (2010-2014): Modelling semantic impairments following neural damage (Ph.D. with Richard Cooper and Eddy Davelaar)
- Nadja Althaus (2006-2010): The impact of labels on infant category learning (Marie Curie funded Ph.D. with Denis Mareschal)
- Harry Purser (2006-2009): Using synthetic imaging to explore neural network representations (PostDoc with Denis Mareschal and Michael Thomas)
- Caspar Addyman (2005-2009): Rules and similarity in the development of categories in children and infants (EC funded Ph.D. with Denis Mareschal)
- Frank Baughman (2004-2005):The role of inhibition in young children’s performance on the Tower of London: A computational study (M.Sc. with Richard Cooper)
- Nicolas Ruh (2003-2007): Acquisition and control of routine sequential activities: Modelling and empirical studies (Ph.D. with Richard Cooper and Denis Mareschal)
- Robert Leech (2000-2004): A connectionist account of the development of analogical reasoning (ESRC funded Ph.D. with Denis Mareschal and Richard Cooper)
- Sylvian Sirois (2000-2002): A Neurocomputational model of infant habitutation (PostDoc with Denis Mareschal); Now at Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières.
- Gert Westermann (2001-2003): Dual memory models of early categorisation (PostDoc with Denis Mareschal); Now at University of Lancaster.
- Pete Yule (1996-2002): Development of the COGENT graphical cognitive modelling environment (PostDoc with Richard Cooper)